What's happening now...
- October 14, 2017: The patent pending Pic² ™ was introduced to the world.
- May 12, 2017: Randy from RP Machining recently joined Tim to travel to Atlanta for the Annual NRA Meetings. Listening to President Trump speak was an excellent experience. We also made some awesome contacts and the next 12 months look extremely promising for Warrior Tech and the RPS.
- November 8, 2016: Most will recall the date that Donald Trump was voted into the Whitehouse. Here at Warrior Tech LLC, we are proud to identify the date with our second patent as well: Sling Recoiling Gun Stock US Patent #9488433
- May 21-22, 2016: The NRA meetings in Louisville were phenomenal. Excellent information, entertainment and people including Donald Trump, Sheriff Clarke and Col. Oliver North. We also met pretty incredible guys from a company called Polymer 80.
- We were in booth N301 at Shot Show 2016. We made awesome contacts and had a great time! The support for our products was simply overwhelming!
- November 2, 2015: The RPS Delta™ debuts. This five year project has produced an excellent tool for LEOs and military personnel. Warrior Tech is currently seeking a license for its manufacture and sales.
- August 3, 2015: Our negotiations with Hornady have concluded. Watch for the device you know as the Safe Cycle™ being marketed as the Hornady Rapid Rack™. Thank you to Steve, Mitch, Scott and Jayden. We know the Rapid Rack™ will serve you well!
- The Safe Cycle™ was featured in the January/February edition of Police and Security News! (Pg. 48) http://policeandsecuritynews.com/imgs/archives/2015/digital/JanFeb2015.pdf
- Warrior Tech is excited to announce that on Dec. 2, 2014, Tim Greenwood was awarded a US Patent for the QDC and QDS! Thank you all who supported us along the way. US Pat No 8,898,949.
- October 25-28 2014: Tim and Teresa introduce the IACP to the Safe Cycle in Orlando, FL. The reception is overwhelming! The Safe Cycle Flex™ is also debuted and is nearly sold out. Thank you IACP!
- August 7, 2014: We are preparing for the IACP conference in Orlando October 25 - 28. We hope to see you there!
- July 16, 2014: POLICE Magazine did a review of the Safe Cycle™! http://www.policemag.com/blog/firearms-and-tactics/story/2014/07/warrior-tech-s-safecycle-chamber-verification-device.aspx
- March 21, 2014: Warrior Tech LLC's Safe Cycle™ has been featured in the March/April issue of Law Enforcement Product News on page 26. http://lepn.epubxp.com/i/270907/25
- March 15, 2014: Warrior Tech improves the size, strength and durability of the Safe Cycle™ handle.
- January 22, 2014: Tactical-life.com did a feature on the Safe Cycle: http://www.tactical-life.com/gear/warrior-tech-safe-cycle/ Thank you for the support!
- January 6, 2014: The Safe Cycle™ earned the coveted title of National Tactical Officer Association's Member Tested and Recommended!
- January 6, 2014: Law and Order Magazine published the Safe Cycle™ in their December issue Police Equipment News section
- December 16, 2013: AR15.com included the Safe Cycle™ in their December newsletter. http://media.ar15.com/newsletter/1312/
- December 2, 2013: The Safe Cycle™ is now available through OMB Guns.
- November 17, 2013: Warrior Tech added two more colors to the Safe Cycle™ line-up! Now available in Danger Red, Hi Vis Green and Hot Pink!
- October 10, 2013: Warrior Tech is now on Facebook and Twitter:
- October 3-4, 2013: Warrior Tech is well received at the KPOA Conference in Wichita, Kansas
- October 1, 2013: The Safe Cycle™ is on patrol in eleven different states!
- June 3, 2013: Bluesheepdog.com does an independent review of the Safe Cycle™: http://www.bluesheepdog.com/2013/06/03/ar-15-safe-cycle-dual-purpose-tool/
- May 16, 2013: The Safe Cycle™ is featured in an article by Police One: http://www.policeone.com/police-products/for-cops-by-cops/articles/6237117-For-Cops-By-Cops-The-Safe-Cycle/
- April 2013: Product testers agree… The Safe Cycle™ works great!
- March 14, 2013: Safe Cycles™ are sent to product testers.
- Veteran’s Day 2012: The QDC is ready for purchase. It is also being modified into the Quick Detach System (QDS). It is a modular variant of the QDC.
- ≈October/November 2012: Product Testers are impressed with the strength and ease of use of the QDC. They want more variants! I was asked to modify the QDC to mount everything from a flashlight to a video camera.
- September 24, 2012: The QDC is sent out to product testers. This group was asked to do their worst and tell me how it held up. The following participated:
o Robert Bare – Combat Veteran, US Army LRS
o Dave Bittel – Tactical Medic, Gun Guru
o James Greenwood – USMC FAST CQB (’89 – ‘96)
o Clayton Hill – SWAT ATL
o Nick Jensen – Engineer, Small Business Owner
o Doug Shearer – State Trooper (Retired), Small Business Owner
o Taft Yates – Combat Veteran, US Army Ranger
o Doug Younger – State Tactical Team Commander
- August 4, 2011: Tim applies for his first patent
- February 3, 2011: Tim and Teresa form Warrior Tech LLC
- January 2011: With encouragement from Teresa and approval from his agency, Tim begins contacting engineers and manufacturers to make prototypes of the RPS and other concepts
“Of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there.
Eighty are nothing but targets.
Nine are real fighters… We are lucky to have
them; they make the battle!
AH but ONE. One of them is a Warrior…
He will bring the others back.”
- Hericlitus 500 B.C.